Thursday, November 4, 2010

something sweet

Good afternoon! I am not feeling like myself today, just a little bit of negativity easing in, so I need to post something sweet to make me smile! Let me take a break from all that is healthy and post this recipe for spiced pumpkin cheesecake! Mmmmmmmm 'tis the season lol. I am thinking of making this for my husband's potluck at work next week so that I don't have the opportunity to eat any! Because I fear if I do, I will never stop!

38 Nabisco ginger snaps, finely crushed
1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
1/4 cup butter, melted
4 packages (8 oz each) of Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp canilla
4 eggs
1 cup thawed cool whip whipped topping
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
Heat oven to 325 degreesF mis crumbs nut and butter: press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9 inch springform pan. Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Add pumpkin, spice and vanilla and mix well. add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each just until blended. put into crust. bake 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hr 30 mins or until center is almost set. loosen cake from rim of pan, cool before removing rim. refridgerate 4 hours. serve with a dollop of cool whip and a dusting of nutmeg.
prep time 15 mins
makes 16 servings
ENJOY!
And to add in some more sweet pictures just to bring more happiness to all of our days...



No comments:

Post a Comment