Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rock-n-Roll Bedroom

As the boys are nearing the beginning of sharing a bedroom (YIKES!!!) and Rocklyn is transitioning to a big boy bed (DOUBLE YIKES!!!!), we have finally completed their bedroom and I could not be happier with the results... and yes I have a dream that they will be musicians-obviously...


Records, records records from Mary Poppins to Fleetwood Mac to of course Zeppelin and records as the border of their ceiling that my husband spent so many hours painting two years ago when I was pregnant with Rocklyn!



Little pictures I found at Hobby Lobby to go above the crib!



Guitar tab chart and their coat/bag/anything else I need to put somewhere rack I got for 50 cents at Goodwill and painted brown. Helps out a ton!



Drum set and amp (used for a karaoke machine for now)




Pictures, pictures, pictures and a mini guitar!



Ryder's soon to be crib!


Rocklyn's new big boy bed! (And the fifth set of blinds in the house he has destroyed...is it even worth buying new ones at this point??????)



The last piece to the complete bedroom will be these guitar key hooks we found that will hold back the curtains to let the sunshine in but we have to get back downtown to buy them soon! I have to admit I teared up a little when I saw the big boy bed because time is flying too fast with these precious little angels God has blessesd us with!




























































No comments:

Post a Comment