Monday, August 1, 2011

Gnomeo and Juliet Party-Part 1

For those of you who I haven't told yet, I have been working on starting a party planning and event catering business specializing in children's events! It has been a dream of mine for a while and I am sick of waiting for things to just happen because they never do it that way!!!

On Friday, we had some good friends join us for an outdoor movie theater party where we watched

GNOMEO AND JULIET

on the big screen in our backyard and where they were able to taste some of my food and see some ideas I have for parties!

While we were on a limited budget for this party and I couldn't nearly create the atmosphere and food I dreamed of, it was still such a good time and a summer night to remember.

Here are a few shots of decor and food from the night!



Balled out watermelon and canteloupe with fruit and rice krispie skewers

The big screen!



Popcorn boxes, mushroom tablecloth and the cupcake stand I decorated to hold mushroom cupcakes!





Strawberry swirl cheesecake which was a hit because I never got to taste even a bite of it!




Nate and Kendra Uhl were here to take some professional pics for my website and advertisement so big thanks to them!!! I will post those at a later time and will post pics of some of the kiddos and the night in the next blog!










1 comment: