Friday, April 22, 2011

GOOD FRIDAY



It is Good Friday today and this day means more to me this year than ever before. I think I considered myself a Christian long long before I really was because if I had been, the impact of what Jesus has done for each and every one of us would not have been taken so lightly. Today is a day to mourn what He took on that cross for us but to rejoice in the freedom from hell that the act gave us. I urge you to take your relationship with Jesus to the next level each and every day and if He is not already, make Him your best friend. I have so many people in my life who are so far from God and I just want them to know that no prayer is too mundane, no sin is too great and no one is too far to be brought right back into His arms. Take the time to reflect today, and every day, on the impact of what He has done for us. Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment